Gadara is a spacious three bedroom bungalow, set in its own grounds in the dunes and with private access to the miles of sandy beach at Brean. The bungalow is double glazed throughout and and with the central heating this makes it ideal for early and late season breaks.
Arrival time is normally after 1.00 pm.
- The bungalow accommodates seven adults in three bedrooms ( one double, one twin and one double with a single bed)
- There is a large, well furnished living room with colour television and dining area
- The modern kitchen is fully equipped and includes an oven, microwave, fridge and small freezer together with kitchen table and chairs
- There is a spacious bathroom with shower, toilet and wash hand basin and a further separate toilet
- Gas central heating is available in all rooms, making it perfect for a winter break
- Continental quilts are provided
- Linen is provided however you need to bring your own towels
- Cots and high chairs can be provided on request
- Dogs are welcome, but must be kept under control at all times
Outside is a large grassed garden with garden furniture and a private gate gives access directly onto the beach via a series of steps
Please note - the bungalow occupies an elevated position in the dunes and is approached by a series of wide steps rising from a large, private and level parking area. There is a handrail but we cannot recommend the bungalow for disabled persons with wheelchairs.
Shops including a Post Office/General Store and a Public House with restaurant and children’s area are all within walking distance.